I'm passionate about growing up to be a professional musician and a philanthropist and play music around the world, while helping society as a whole! It was clear from the moment I was born that music was to be my destiny. I can say humbly and without ego that I'm not your average little girl playing the piano. My parents discovered my musical talents at the age of 3.5 and under the stern tutelage of my music teacher, I am working hard to fulfill my calling in music.EXPERIENCES & AWARDS:
- Monthly local community and charity recitals 2016 – Present
- Florida State Student Excellence Music Award, 2017
- New York Debut YoungMusician Competition, Junior Piano 3rd Prize Winner
- Debut Solo Piano Concerto in J.S. Bach Brandenburg No.4 in G Major, 1stMovement, 2018 (for Make-A-Wish Foundation)
- IX Chopin International Piano Competition in Hartford, CT – Junior Judge’s Honorable Mention Winner
- Guest Solo Pianist –25th Annual United Cerebral Palsy Disney Gala.
- 2018 Steinway Young Pianist Competition – Division 1st Place Winner.
- 2018 Sacred Music Florida Competition – Division 1ST Superior Rating Winner.
Solo Pianist, Original composure, Piano Accompany, Stage Performance.
United Cerebral Palsy, Make-A-Wish Foundation, St. Jude Hospital, First Baptist Church of Windermere.
Please provide your email address so we can keep track of all votes. Only one (1) vote PER EMAIL will count.
Finally, share your thoughts below! Wish them luck, tell them how much you loved their performance, or even share future song suggestions!
Please remember to hit SUBMIT after voting otherwise your vote won't be counted!
*This email may also be used to notify you of news and upcoming events featuring this contestant, as well as offer exclusive behind-the-scenes information about their journey!